Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Experimenting With Hamburger Patties - A Hobo Stew



Boring hamburger patties can be easily turned into a different kind of yummy if you 
have some Lipton onion soup.

(Beef broth and onions).
I also make Hobo Stew and Hamburger stew which is very closely related but each 
a little different.

Simply fry up that hamburger, add veggies, (depending on whats available and how 
fast I need it - frozen, fresh or canned) Add 1 can beef broth or a stew mix season 
package. 

Add either diced potatoes or noodles. Simmer it all together. Sometimes I add a can 
of tomatoes. Hobo stew gets a can of cream of mushroom soup or 2. Now you can 
eat it all by its lonesome or on top of rice.

Add bread and butter or whatever suits your fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my Blog. I would appreciate your comments, either positive or negative, so that I may be able to better improve the site. So please do take a moment to leave your thoughts and comments in the Comments Section, thank you and Happy Homesteading.