Thursday, August 21, 2014

A sad day for us.....

We have had way too many vicious attacks and spamming in the past. So this site is now closed, at least temporarily.

I wish to thank all my valued reader's for all your support through these past few years, but the time has now come for me to move on to greener pastures where dreams are made and fulfilled.

Hopefully in time those that wanted to see us gone and defeated will have also moved on and we can reignite this page once again. Our future is not fully written and for that reason we will hopefully be back again one day, bigger and stronger.

Happy Homesteading to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my Blog. I would appreciate your comments, either positive or negative, so that I may be able to better improve the site. So please do take a moment to leave your thoughts and comments in the Comments Section, thank you and Happy Homesteading.